Joyetech eVic VTwo 80W Mod
Joyetech eVic VTwo 80W Mod has newly added with upgradeable firmware and dual battery protection. The new firmware supports Custom Logo, RTC (Real Time Clock) display with clock screen protection. The eVic VTwo combines unique and attractive styling with a super large OLED screen, and supports RTC/VW/VT/Bypass/TCR modes.
- Size: 47*25.5*85.6mm
- 5000mAh Built-in Battery
- Output mode: RTC/VW/VT(Ni, Ti, SS316)/BYPASS/TCR (M1,M2,M3) Mode
- Temperature Range: 100-315℃/200-600˚F
- Output Wattage: 1W-80W
- Resistance Range: 0.05-1.0ohm for VT mode
- Resistance Range: 0.15-3.5ohm for VW/BYPASS mode
We have Standard and Express Post options available with Australia Post. Also have the Insurance option available to cover your lost and damaged parcels. Please check our FAQs page for more details about insurance.Free Standard Shipping for all orders $100 or over!
Free Express Shipping for all orders $150 or over!
WHEN WILL YOUR PARCEL BE POSTED?
- If you place your order before 12pm (VIC), it will be shipped on the same business day.
- If you place your order after 12pm (VIC), it will be shipped on the next business day.
- If you place your order on the weekend or a public holiday, it will be shipped on the next business day.
HOW LONG DOES THE DELIVERY TAKE?
All parcels are shipped using Australia Post. To check your delivery timeframe Click Here and enter the delivery suburb/postcode, fill out the From section as Campbellfield 3061.
We have no control over the deliver timeframes once we give the parcels to Australia Post. Please contact Australia Post (13 76 78) for more details about your shipped parcels.
- Mods: All mods have "90 days" warranty time.
- Tank & Coils: All tanks &cCoils have "2 days DOA" warranty time.
- Chargers: All chargers have "90 days" warranty time.
- Batteries: All rechargeable batteries have "2 days DOA" warranty time.
1- All Coils are designed for High VG Eliquids. If your eliquid contains less than 60% VG you will have leaking problems, please purchase accordingly.
2- You must prime your coil prior to use to ensure you do not burn the cotton in the coil. How to prime a new coil?
3- Always use batteries in pairs - same brand, mAh, and amp limit
4- Double check battery polarity position before installing/reinstalling your battery to avoid damage to your device.
5- Batteries must be flat top 18650 from a quality brand (LG, SONY, SAMSUNG). Using poor 18650 batteries will cause damage to your device and pose a safety risk.
6- External charger recommended for optimal charging speed and safety.