Eleaf iStick Pico 75W Mod
Eleaf iStick Pico 75W Mod is like it's name, the iStick Pico is tiny and exquisite in appearance. Powered by a single 18650 battery (sold separately) that can easily be accessed through the battery screw top. This little guy is strong enough to push out a max 75W and switch between various firing modes. Genuine product from Eleaf.
- iStick Pico 75W TC Box Mod
- Material: Zinc alloy
- Compact Size
- Output mode: VW / Bypass / TC ( Ni, Ti, SS, TCR-M1, M2, M3 ) mode
- Temperature range: 100 - 315C / 200 - 600F ( TC modes )
- Output wattage: 1 - 75W
- Resistance range: 0.05 - 1.5ohm ( TC modes ), 0.1 - 3.5ohm ( VW / Bypass mode )
- Firmware upgrading: The firmware can be upgraded by connecting the device with a computer through the USB port via a micro USB cable.
- Requires one 18650 Battery (sold separately)
- Ventilation holes on the bottom
- 510 Spring loaded threading connection
1- This is an advanced mod for advanced users only.
2- Double check battery polarity position before installing/reinstalling your battery to avoid damage to your device.
3- Requires a high drain 18650 battery from a quality brand. Using a poor 18650 battery will cause damage to your device and pose a safety risk.
We have Standard and Express Post options available with Australia Post. Also have the Insurance option available to cover your lost and damaged parcels. Please check our FAQs page for more details about insurance.Free Standard Shipping for all orders $100 or over!
Free Express Shipping for all orders $130 or over!
WHEN WILL YOUR PARCEL BE POSTED?
- If you place your order before 12pm (VIC), it will be shipped on the same business day.
- If you place your order after 12pm (VIC), it will be shipped on the next business day.
- If you place your order on the weekend or a public holiday, it will be shipped on the next business day.
HOW LONG DOES THE DELIVERY TAKE?
All parcels are shipped using Australia Post. To check your delivery timeframe Click Here and enter the delivery suburb/postcode, fill out the From section as Campbellfield 3061.
We have no control over the deliver timeframes once we give the parcels to Australia Post. Please contact Australia Post (13 76 78) for more details about your shipped parcels.
- Aspire: All mods and batteries have "90 days" warranty time.
- Kanger: All mods and batteries have "90 days" warranty time.
- Joyetech: All mods and batteries have "90 days" warranty time.
- Eleaf: All mods and batteries have "90 days" warranty time.
- Other Mods and VW/VV Batteries: All other mods and batteries have "60 days" warranty time.
- Tanks and Coils: All Tanks and Coils have "2 days DOA" warranty time.
Leaking is covered by the Manufacturer's Warranty only if the tank has a manufacturing fault (broken glass, misaligned components, missing or damaged seals..) which must be reported to us within 2 days as Dead on Arrival. Any tank is capable of leaking unless the tank is advertised as leak-proof, which then is covered by the manufacturers warranty. Please purchase accordingly.
- Chargers: All chargers have "30 days" warranty time.
- Batteries: All rechargeable have "2 days DOA" warranty time.