- 1 x Diagonal pliers
- 1 x Needle-nose pliers
- 1 x Stainless steel folding scissors
- 1 x Pen styled Phillips screwdriver
- 1 x Pen styled Flathead screwdriver
- 1 x Ceramic Tweezer (T1)
- 1 x Elbow Tweezer (T3)
- 1 x 30ft 24GA Kanthel A1 wire
- 1 x 521 Mini Tab (requires an 18650 battery-sold separately)
- 1 x Coiling Kit V4
- 1 x Silicon rubber case for jigs
- 1 x T styled HEX screwdriver (◇1.25mm, ◇1.5mm, ◇2.0mm）
- 3 x Japanese Organic Cotton
Coil Master DIY Kit V3
Coil Master DIY Kit V3 has everything you need to build perfect coils in this package. Genuine Product from Coil Master.
Coil Master DIY Kit V3 Components;
We have Standard and Express Post options available with Australia Post. Also have the Insurance option available to cover your lost and damaged parcels. Please check our FAQs page for more details about insurance.Free Standard Shipping for all orders $100 or over!
Free Express Shipping for all orders $150 or over!
WHEN WILL YOUR PARCEL BE POSTED?
- If you place your order before 12pm (VIC), it will be shipped on the same business day.
- If you place your order after 12pm (VIC), it will be shipped on the next business day.
- If you place your order on the weekend or a public holiday, it will be shipped on the next business day.
HOW LONG DOES THE DELIVERY TAKE?
All parcels are shipped using Australia Post. To check your delivery timeframe Click Here and enter the delivery suburb/postcode, fill out the From section as Campbellfield 3061.
We have no control over the deliver timeframes once we give the parcels to Australia Post. Please contact Australia Post (13 76 78) for more details about your shipped parcels.
- Mods: All mods have "90 days" warranty time.
- Tank & Coils: All tanks &cCoils have "2 days DOA" warranty time.
- Chargers: All chargers have "90 days" warranty time.
- Batteries: All rechargeable batteries have "2 days DOA" warranty time.
1- All Coils are designed for High VG Eliquids. If your eliquid contains less than 60% VG you will have leaking problems, please purchase accordingly.
2- You must prime your coil prior to use to ensure you do not burn the cotton in the coil. How to prime a new coil?
3- Always use batteries in pairs - same brand, mAh, and amp limit
4- Double check battery polarity position before installing/reinstalling your battery to avoid damage to your device.
5- Batteries must be flat top 18650 from a quality brand (LG, SONY, SAMSUNG). Using poor 18650 batteries will cause damage to your device and pose a safety risk.
6- External charger recommended for optimal charging speed and safety.