Asmodus Silvanusa 70W Mod
Asmodus Silvanusa 70W Mod is powered by the GX70 Chip and is constructed with stabilized wood for a unique aesthetic twist. The Silvanusa has a maximum power output of 70.0 watts and has accurate temperature control mechanics implemented.
Asmodus Silvanusa is made of stabilized wood, wood that has received a chemical treatment which is much less prone to warping and cracking than natural, untreated wood. Stabilized wood is more durable and much less likely to develop any structural problems in the future, all while providing a very unique design. The Silvanusa is a compact box mod with squared corners which creates a sleek and ergonomic design.
- Joint venture with Asmodus and Ultron
- GX70 high performance chipset
- Spring-loaded silver-plated 510 connection
- VW/VV mode (power mode) regulated in tenths for precision
- Mechanical mode – acts like a mech mod
- Temperature control mode for nickel, stainless steel and titanium
- Reads resistance down to 0.08Ω up to 3.0Ω
- Micro USB charging port
- Requires a single 18650 battery (sold separately – use only high-rate cells)
- Packs a wallop for its small footprint
- High temperature alarm function
- Short circuit protection
- Low voltage warning
- Stabilized, natural maple wood
1- This is an advanced mod for advanced users only.
2- Double check battery polarity position before installing/reinstalling your battery to avoid damage to your device.
3- Requires a high drain 18650 battery from a quality brand. Using a poor 18650 battery will cause damage to your device and pose a safety risk.
We have Standard and Express Post options available with Australia Post. Also have the Insurance option available to cover your lost and damaged parcels. Please check our FAQs page for more details about insurance.Free Standard Shipping for all orders $100 or over!
Free Express Shipping for all orders $130 or over!
WHEN WILL YOUR PARCEL BE POSTED?
- If you place your order before 12pm (VIC), it will be shipped on the same business day.
- If you place your order after 12pm (VIC), it will be shipped on the next business day.
- If you place your order on the weekend or a public holiday, it will be shipped on the next business day.
HOW LONG DOES THE DELIVERY TAKE?
All parcels are shipped using Australia Post. To check your delivery timeframe Click Here and enter the delivery suburb/postcode, fill out the From section as Campbellfield 3061.
We have no control over the deliver timeframes once we give the parcels to Australia Post. Please contact Australia Post (13 76 78) for more details about your shipped parcels.
Victorian Public Holidays
- Aspire: All mods and batteries have "90 days" warranty time.
- Kanger: All mods and batteries have "90 days" warranty time.
- Joyetech: All mods and batteries have "90 days" warranty time.
- Eleaf: All mods and batteries have "90 days" warranty time.
- Other Mods and VW/VV Batteries: All other mods and batteries have "60 days" warranty time.
- Tanks and Coils: All Tanks and Coils have "2 days DOA" warranty time.
Leaking is covered by the Manufacturer's Warranty only if the tank has a manufacturing fault (broken glass, misaligned components, missing or damaged seals..) which must be reported to us within 2 days as Dead on Arrival. Any tank is capable of leaking unless the tank is advertised as leak-proof, which then is covered by the manufacturers warranty. Please purchase accordingly.
- Chargers: All chargers have "30 days" warranty time.
- Batteries: All rechargeable have "2 days DOA" warranty time.