Asmodus Minikin 155W Mod
The "Curve" function allows the Minikin boost to manually set 5 different wattages over time presets for up to 10 seconds so it can emulate temperature control but to your specifications. For example, you can have the device start off at 55.0 watts for 0.5 seconds, peak at 70.0 watts for 3 seconds, then finish off at 35.0 watts for 1 second. This allows you to control how fast and how high you want your device to ramp up when using Claptons or large gauge wire builds every time.
- Needs 2x 18650 sized batteries (not included)
- Power Mode output range: 5.0 watts - 155.0 watts
- Temperature Control Mode output range: 5.0 watts - 120.0 watts
- Temperature range: 212'F - 572'F / 100'C - 300'C
- Atomizer Resistance range: 0.1 ohm - 2.5 ohm
- Firing Modes: Power, Temp Ni200, Temp SS316, Temp SS317, Temp SS304, Temp Ti, TCR, TFR, and Curve.
- Maximum Output Voltage: 7.5 Volts
- Maximum Output Current: 3.5 Amps
- Micro USB Port for future firmware updates and charging.
- The overall size of the Minikin has been increased so Atomizers up to 25mm can be used with no overhang.
Requires two 18650 Batteries. Batteries sold separately.
*External charger recommended for optimal charging speed and safety.*
1- This is an advanced mod for advanced users only.
2- Always use batteries in pairs - same brand, mAh, and amp limit
3- Double check battery polarity position before installing/reinstalling your battery to avoid damage to your device.
We have Standard and Express Post options available with Australia Post. Also have the Insurance option available to cover your lost and damaged parcels. Please check our FAQs page for more details about insurance.Free Standard Shipping for all orders $100 or over!
Free Express Shipping for all orders $150 or over!
WHEN WILL YOUR PARCEL BE POSTED?
- If you place your order before 12pm (VIC), it will be shipped on the same business day.
- If you place your order after 12pm (VIC), it will be shipped on the next business day.
- If you place your order on the weekend or a public holiday, it will be shipped on the next business day.
HOW LONG DOES THE DELIVERY TAKE?
All parcels are shipped using Australia Post. To check your delivery timeframe Click Here and enter the delivery suburb/postcode, fill out the From section as Campbellfield 3061.
We have no control over the deliver timeframes once we give the parcels to Australia Post. Please contact Australia Post (13 76 78) for more details about your shipped parcels.
- Mods: All mods have "90 days" warranty time.
- Tank & Coils: All tanks &cCoils have "2 days DOA" warranty time.
- Chargers: All chargers have "90 days" warranty time.
- Batteries: All rechargeable batteries have "2 days DOA" warranty time.
1- All Coils are designed for High VG Eliquids. If your eliquid contains less than 60% VG you will have leaking problems, please purchase accordingly.
2- You must prime your coil prior to use to ensure you do not burn the cotton in the coil. How to prime a new coil?
3- Always use batteries in pairs - same brand, mAh, and amp limit
4- Double check battery polarity position before installing/reinstalling your battery to avoid damage to your device.
5- Batteries must be flat top 18650 from a quality brand (LG, SONY, SAMSUNG). Using poor 18650 batteries will cause damage to your device and pose a safety risk.
6- External charger recommended for optimal charging speed and safety.
Customize your order