Arkon 20700 by VapinArchitect is made of alumide which is a 3D printed material consisting of nylon filled with aluminum dust that gives it a metallic and light textured finished, its name being a combo of the words aluminum and polymide. ARKON is printed by sintering a tray of powder, layer by layer with a laser “SLS”.
- Dimensions: 55.75 x 78 x 27mm
- Fully Mechanical Mod
- Solid 24 gauge .999 silver for negative and positive contacts
- New Varitube 25mm 510
- 8.5ml Black Cappy V4RS Kompakt bottle with Delrin cap
- Comes with Alumide Door and Billet Button
- Strong fabric nylon battery strap for easy removal
- Powered by single 20700 battery (sold separately).
ARKON is designed and assembled by Issac Gutierrez “The VapinArchitect” in Salem,Oregon. All work is drawn and model in Solidworks and some in Autodesk Inventor, VapinArchitect mods CFO Chris Maggs who runs the FB group, website and all VA logistics and customer service.
Arkon uses the best of the best materials in its class and has many accessories as well as aftermarket parts like Stabilised wood doors/buttons and Billet aluminum parts.
- 20700 Batteries (Requires 1x high drain 20700 battery)
- External Chargers (Batteries must be charged with an external charger)
- Arkon Doors & Buttons (Spare alumide doors and buttons)
- Squonkor Tanks (Bottom Feeding RDAs for Arkon)
- Buy E-liquid (Wide range of Premium and Australian E-liquids)